2020 Refund and Cancellation Policy
Thank you for your interest in programming at Women’s Studio Workshop! Below are modified refund and cancellation policies specific to the 2020 Summer Art Institute (SAI) and online workshops and events.
As you know, we are facing unprecedented and rapidly-shifting circumstances as a result of the COVID-19 outbreak. We have made the difficult decision to cancel our onsite SAI workshops this summer. If you have already enrolled in a class with us, we have several options for you:
- If you are able, we ask that you consider donating your deposit to WSW–either in part or in full–to ensure that we can maintain and elevate our vital programming. Your support is essential and deeply felt. WSW is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, so all donations are fully tax deductible.
- We are happy to apply your deposit to an SAI workshop in 2021 or 2022. We look forward to seeing you in the coming summers!
- If the first two options do not work for you, we will issue a full refund.
For those of you transferring registration or newly signing up for virtual programming, we have modified our cancellation/refund policy to better reflect this new format.
- If you have to cancel your registration for any reason, and you notify WSW 8 days or more prior to the class start date, your tuition will be returned in full.
- If you cancel within 7 days of the class start date, we will not be able to refund your tuition.
WSW covers Eventbrite fees for all participants, however these fees are nonrefundable. If you cancel your registration, Eventbrite fees will be deducted from the total of your refund. This amount is a percentage of the total tuition paid, and will vary depending on the cost of the class.
Classes need a minimum of four participants to run. If possible, participants will be given two week’s notice if a class has been cancelled due to under-enrollment. WSW is not responsible for tools, materials, or other non-refundable expenses incurred by students.
Please email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.